Diamond Peak Recruiting
Superintendent/Sr. Superintendent San Mateo CA
Title: Superintendent/Sr. Superintendent
Type: Class A Office Buildings, k-12, High-Ed, OSHPD, Healthcare, Pharma Labs,
Mission Critical/Data Centers
Category: Ground up & TI/Fit-out/Interiors
AEC/MEP Classification: Construction
Production Layer: GC/Design-Build
Project Budget: 5-300 million
Brief Company Description:
We raise the bar by disrupting the ordinary. Here, we pride ourselves on quality and innovation. We embrace different ways of thinking and always follow a high ethical code. Our commercial project base is very diverse, and all of our work is negotiated, as we thrive on repeat business. If you are looking for a company that will challenge you and offer a stable place for you to grow your career – look no further! Apply today!
Must have skills and Requirement Quick Facts:
Super & Sr Super
– Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
– Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
– Create and maintain construction schedule.
– Identify and take steps to avoid potential problems and solve existing problems.
– Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
– Manage self-performed duties with our labor.
– Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
– Prepare schedules and supervise completion of a final punch list. – Any other task or duty assigned or required. Safety (Sr Super must be safety expert)
– Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices, and rectify job site hazards immediately.
– Ensure all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
– Create site logistic plans and maintain an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
– Act as a credible and effective safety leader on the jobsite.
– Promote safety compliant reporting and participation to all individuals on site.
– Make safety a priority to crew and individuals by providing both positive feedback and implementing timely corrective action as appropriate.
– Complete all safety training required by company (OSHA 30, Safety Breakfasts, etc).
– Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred, but not required.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in scheduling, ordering materials, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction.
– Experienced in managing multiple projects.
– Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
– Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
– Communicate effectively with coworkers and others outside of our company to ensure desired outcome.
Employment Package being offered:
Full Benefits 100% paid for employee & 75% family
410k + 4% match
3 weeks PTO
50 wellness bonus each month (gym membership)
Gas Card and Truck