Diamond Peak Recruiting
Sr Electrical Engineer Dulles VA
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Dulles, VA
Industry: Commercial Construction
Project Base: Data Centers/Hospitals/Government/highrise/Large offices/Large Commercial Buildings
Salary Range: $100,000 – $125,000
Our client is a large Electrical/MEP Subcontractor with a focus on large commercial buildings including but not limited to hospitals, data centers, government buildings, and high-rise offices.
They are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in Dulles, VA. This person will be responsible for projects ranging from $5M – $30M.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- 7+ years as an Electrical Design Engineer
- Need to have a P.E. and ideally RCDD but not a must
- Managing design projects from start to through construction oversite
- Design-Build or IPD experience
- Participate in conceptual design efforts on large and significant projects
- Prepare estimates for design options
- Provide leadership to a team of design engineers in performing electrical design duties and document production on projects
- Perform calculations for a project, such as load calculations, panel schedules, short circuit and arc-flash, equipment and product selection, and sizing, conduit and conductor sizing, and design layouts, etc. using various software platforms
- You’ll be responsible for design deliverables including, but not limited to the following:
- Electrical floor plans
- One-Line/Single-line Diagrams
- Installation details
- Work with BIM modelers, Constructability leads and other project staff in the development of engineering drawings.
- AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software applications
- SKM, Easypower or other electrical modeling programs.
- McCormick, Accubid, or other estimating software.
- AGI, ELUMTools, Visual, or other lighting modeling software.
- EDR, Ampcalc, or other specialized electrical calculation software.
- Design and procurement of all electrical wired systems
Our client is offering a great compensation package for this role including:
- Competitive base salary of $100-$125,000
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match(no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance 100% Paid for Employee
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time/Life Events Leave
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses