Diamond Peak Recruiting
Sr Civil Engineer/Project Manager (Rail Systems) Los Angeles CA
Title: Sr Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Railroad – Railway systems design
AEC/MEP Classification: Engineering
Production Layer: Arch/Design
Project Budget: Billion-dollar mega projects
Brief Company Description: We are a global billion-dollar civil engineering
design-build firm. We have done projects on 6 continents and have thousands of
employees around the world. Our expertise has helped millions of people live
better lives through our innovative engineering feats, and our goal is to be on
the bleeding-edge of innovation in our verticals. Are you looking to be
challenged and want to help us grow out our Los Angeles based team? Apply today!
Must have skills and Requirement Quick Facts:
– 10+ years in leading complex rail-based system design projects
– Professional Licensure – CA PE required
– Seller-Doer type
– Industry-related contacts they can leverage
– Must have a comprehensive understanding of codes, strong technical knowledge,
and the ability to technically support the design disciplines in developing
– Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail-oriented, and organized.
– The position involves the technical coordination of systems design, including
traction power, rail power distribution, signaling and train control,
communications systems (SCADA, public address, voice and data communication,
telephones, fiber optic, CCTV, security alarm, fire detection, computer systems,
etc.) and systems integration.
– Coordinate, monitor, supervise and review the preparation and delivery of
design deliverables, documents (reports, analyses, specifications, calculations,
drawings, plans, BoQs, estimates, presentations, etc.), that are prepared by the
– Produce the whole or part of design deliverables, documents (reports,
analyses, specifications, calculations, drawings, plans, BoQs, estimates,
presentations, etc.), as a member of the design team.
– Manage sub-consultants
– Licensed PE in California. Otherwise, commitment to obtain the license as soon
as possible is required.
– Sound technical/business judgment in the evaluation, organization, management
and experience of design activities.
– Experience in the design and provision of integrated rail systems design
solutions under US standards.
– Knowledge of rail/transit systems’ components including national and
international suppliers, vendors and integrators.
– Desirable experience in railway/transit operations and maintenance. –
Familiarity with AREMA standards, FRA and FTA standards, CENELEC standards (EN
50126, EN 50128, EN 50129).
Employment Package being offered:
170-250k – If you find someone making more please send
Full Health Insurance
401k + matching
PTO and more