Diamond Peak Recruiting
Senior Construction Coordinator Rancho Cucamonga CA
Our client is a commercial general contractor. They are looking to hire a Senior Construction Coordinator to manage a team of construction professionals in their Rancho Cucamonga, CA office.
Experience and Skills you need:
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Supervisory experience managing employees
- Commercial construction experience
- Retail construction experience preferred
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage subcontractors to ensure timely project completion
- Ability to read blueprints
- Base salary of $75,000 – $100,000, depending on experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Full benefits
- Much more!